Registered Nurses – Scrub Scout
Permanent Full Time / Part Time opportunities – hours negotiable
About the Role
We are seeking experienced nurses to join the Operating Theatres team. You will work across specialties such as General, Urology, Plastics, Gynaecology and Orthopaedics. Training will be available specialties including Neurosurgery, spinal and cardio-thoracic.
In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse with experience in a scrub scout nursing setting.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster.
- Relevant Nursing Degree and current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in scrub scout nursing
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus
- Ability to participate with being ‘On-Call’
$ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Peninsula Private Hospital is a comprehensive 344 bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside town of Frankston in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 226 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 30 Oncology beds which include 15 day infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Our specialists, nurses, and allied health practitioners have a reputation for excellence throughout the area. Built in 1999, the hospital is one of the newest and most advanced facilities of its kind. As a member of the Ramsay Health Care Network we enjoy access to a range of resources and expertise throughout Australia.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Joanne Oxbrow, Nurse Unit Manager on OxbrowJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 25th July 2022 at 11.55pm