Perioperative Services Manager
Job no: 536437
Work type: Full time
Location: Nowra Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Perioperative Services Manager
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated, professional and growing team in our Perioperative Department. The successful applicant will work closely with the Executive Team to shape organisational strategy, enhance procedural service provision and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
As the Perioperative Services Manager you will be responsible for the management of four busy operating theatres, as well as CSSD. You will work with all theatre stakeholders to achieve excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. As part of the health care team at Nowra Private you will maintain and implement quality systems in accordance with National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Extensive current clinical practice in perioperative role (minimum 5 years)
- Recent theatre management experience
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- OHS responsibility and leadership in risk minimisation
- Ongoing activity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change
- Graduate Certification/Diploma in Perioperative Nursing
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $59.72-$64.24 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW NUM Level 1-3) [FTE $118,013.48- - $126,942.4]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Nowra Private Hospital has been providing quality health care services to the Shoalhaven region and south coast of New South Wales since being commissioned in 1980.
Our 62-bed facility provides acute surgical and medical services, rehabilitation, and day surgery services. We are located 130km south of Sydney and 10km from the beaches for which the south coast is renowned.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees. A genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and learning and development programs has seen us grow as an industry leader and a sought after employer. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Susan Treacy, Director of Clinical Services at TreacyS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 12th August 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend