We have Permanent Full -Time and Part - Time positions for Registered Nurses to join the team in our Haematology/Oncology Unit at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
About the Role
Working for a well-respected global health care industry, you will work alongside a respected and thriving clinical team.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for continually providing the highest level of care to all patients in our unit, while maintaining the professionalism with which our department is renowned. In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of clinical care and exceptional customer service to our patients and their families. Duties will include assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each individual patient within your care. Sponsorship is available for eligible applicants.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in Haematology/Oncology. You will have a strong passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years of Hematology/Oncology experience
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and independently when required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
About the Hospital
Lake Macquarie and the Hunter region offer wonderful lifestyle for families/singles wishing to relocate. The Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Newcastle, and Lake Macquarie are all at the doorstep.
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, is a 187-bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. Specialties include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Robitics, Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply:
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Vicky Wade on WadeV@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 1 September 2022 at 11:55pm