Recruitment and HR Administration
Job no: 537096
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan
Categories: Human Resources
- Flexible work arrangements, including working from home
- Build a career in HR, recruitment or administration
- Structure your work hours to support your life commitments
Ramsay Health Care is a global leader in private health care, employing over 32,000 people in Australia. Our business is growing, and we need several people to join our fun and supportive HR administration team.
If you are looking for flexibility, or a pathway to a career in HR, this role would be perfect for you.
About the role
You will support health care managers around Australia to recruit, onboard and manage their teams. Tasks will include:
- Taking a recruitment brief and posting job advertisements
- Talking to candidates and supporting them through the job application process
- Conducting pre-employment checks
- Generating employment contracts and contract variations
- Advising managers on policies, Enterprise Agreements and Awards (training will be provided)
- Great team player
- You enjoy helping people and you deliver great customer service
- Strong attention to detail – your documentation is precise and correct
- Systems savvy - you are good at accurate data entry
- You are comfortable to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
People in our team choose to work from our Greenslopes office or from home. If you work from home, you will need:
- a home office space that meets Ramsay’s health and safety standards, and,
- suitable office equipment.
Generally home-based people work in our Greenslopes office one day a week – but we are flexible!
Why Work with Ramsay?
Ramsay is a global leader in private healthcare offering many career opportunities. When you join our team, you will gain the benefits of:
- Job security
- Flexible working arrangements including working-from-home
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Professional development including pathways to a career in recruitment or HR
- Employee benefits including discounted private health insurance and much more….
Close Date: Friday 19 August
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend