Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Ward 43 at Greenslopes Private Hospital
Permanent full-time and part-time positions available.
As an experienced Nurse you will be working in our Medical/Stroke/Dementia ward. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of our patients’ individual needs.
You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team. In this role you will have access to an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programs and supportive management team.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience in an acute setting
- EEN will be medication endorsed and IV Qualified
- Recent clinical experience in the relevant speciality
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of each patient
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously as required
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and excellent time management skills
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Registered Nurse: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
About Greenslopes Private Hospital
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
Greenslopes Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Desire Du Plooy via DuPlooyD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 14 August 2022 at 11:55pm