Job no: 537428
Work type: Full time
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Anaesthetics/Recovery
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our Day Surgery team at Victorian Day Procedure Centre in this Permanent Full-Time opportunity!
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining our busy Day Surgery team. You will be providing care to patients across both admission and discharge from their procedures. Victoria Day Procedure Centre has 2 theatres focusing on pain, IVF treatments and Endoscopy. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team of nurses, medical professionals and clinical support staff. This position comes with opportunity to be trained in other areas.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with recent acute experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Nursing registration with AHPRA as a Registered and Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum 12 months relevant experience in a surgical team.
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience.
- Any experience within a PACU/Recovery team will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member.
- Any post-graduate qualifications will be well-regarded.
Registered Nurses - $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
Enrolled Nurses – $ 29.76 - $ 34.84 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $58 805.76.06 - $68 843.84]
The Victorian Day Procedure Centre is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, meaning we guarantee our patients leading health care as well as equipment and facilities at the forefront of medical technology and practice.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Tracy Smarrelli, Nurse Unit Manager, on SmarrelliT@ramsayhealth.com.au or Haidy Caviteno, Associate Nurse Unit Manager, on CavitenoH@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend