Registered Nurses - Anaesthetics & Recovery
Job no: 537609
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Masada Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses – Anaesthetics & Recovery
Permanent full-time, part-time and casual roles available – Flexible Hours
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Theatre team at Masada Private Hospital in St Kilda East. We provide free on-site parking to all staff, have an onsite Cafe, offer education opportunities and a positive workplace culture.
About the Role
Masada Private Hospital, a boutique hospital in St Kilda East, is a fully accredited 105 bed acute medical, surgical facility primarily undertaking ENT, Plastics and Orthopaedics with specialised dermatology, early parenting and rehabilitation services. In this role you will be joining our passionate theatre team providing care to patients undergoing surgical procedures.
As a member of our clinical team you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients within the our Anaesthetics & Recovery Unit.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with specialty experience in Anaesthetics & Recovery. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work rotating shifts along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within an acute care setting, with proven experience in Theatres
- Any post-graduate perioperative qualifications will be well regarded.
Registered Nurses: $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
About the Organisation
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay at Masada include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible shift times to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance
- Morning and Afternoon tea regularly provided
- Access to affordable coffee and meals at our onsite cafe
- Free Parking
- Work alongside an experienced and committed team of professionals
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 with a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this position please reach out to Louise O'Leary, Perioperative Services Manager on E: OlearyL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 16th August 2022 – 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend