Job no: 537751
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent Full-Time/Part-Time Opportunity
About the Role
At Peninsula Private Hospital, our Cardiac Medical Unit works as a step down from the Cardiac Services Unit and Intensive Care Unit, as well as receives patients from the Cath Lab. The Cardiac Medical Unit specialisies in caring for heart failure patients. We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our dynamic team to continue the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department is renowned.
To succeed in this role, you will have excellent clinical assessment skills and the ability to prioritise tasks. You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Cardiac experience (including cardiac telemetry)
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience
- Strong clinical skillset
- Hospital HDU course or equivalent not essential but preferred
- Ability to interpret ECG readings
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and excellent time management skills
A passion for providing quality care and be able to effectively work with a professional team is vital for this role.
Registered Nurse: $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Peninsula Private Hospital is a comprehensive 344 bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside town of Frankston in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs. The hospital currently accommodates a 14-bay emergency department, 226 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 30 Oncology beds which include 15-day infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Our specialists, nurses, and allied health practitioners have a reputation for excellence throughout the area. Built in 1999, the hospital is one of the newest and most advanced facilities of its kind. As a member of the Ramsay Health Care Network, we enjoy access to a range of resources and expertise throughout Australia.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Sarah Rowland, Nurse Unit Manager on RowlandSarah@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend