Patient Service Assistant
Job no: 537868
Work type: Casual
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Patient Services Assistants
Join our Casual pool and work across 3 Sunshine Coast Network Sites with Australia's largest private healthcare provider!
- Immerse yourself in the relaxed, beach-side Sunshine Coast lifestyle
- Excellent opportunity to gain acute care experience
- Multiple casual opportunities available
About the Role
As the Patient Service Assistant, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and assist the nursing team in the provision of care to our patients and their families.
Responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with patient mobility and transportation
- Patient hygiene and repositioning
- Cleaning and restocking to assist and ensure efficiency in the unit.
This role will see you joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
All roles will be based out of the Sunshine Coast but will work across different sites, including:
- Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
- Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
- Noosa Hospital
To succeed in this role, you will be a self-motivated individual who can effectively work according to direction. This role requires you to have the flexibility to work a rotating roster and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Completion of a recognised Patient Care Assistant program or similar
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to directions
- Availability to work night shifts
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All new employees
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
For enquiries, please contact:
Janelle Brooks, Workforce Coordinator
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend