Registered Nurse – Cardiac and Vascular
Warringal Private Hospital, Heidelberg VIC
Make a difference! Be an essential part of our team providing high quality services to our patients
Permanent Full Time, Part Time & Casual positions.
- Open to offering CNS for the right experienced candidate
- Open to training novices
- Cath Lab Nurses wishing to upskill are welcome to apply
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working in our Operating Theatres Cardiac and Vascular teams.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialists and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. You will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
You will have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts across AM, PM, Twilight and Weekend shifts.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and time management skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in a Theatre setting is essential
- Experience in an Operating Theatre Department is desirable but not essential
- Good communication and time management skills are essential
- Any postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
Sponsorship is available for selected eligible applicants.
$ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Warringal Private Hospital has an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, achieving recognition in many specialties throughout the years, and leading medical tourism from all over the world. Specialising in Cardiology, Cardiothoracics, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Oncology, the hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, Warringal Private Hospital provides the highest standard in all areas of health care.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Joy Miller, Nurse Unit Manager at MillerJoy@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 23rd October 2022 at 11:55pm