Perioperative Services Manager
Job no: 538138
Work type: Full time
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Perioperative Services Manager
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated, professional and growing team in our Perioperative Department. The successful applicant will work closely with the Executive Team to shape organisational strategy, enhance procedural service provision and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
As the Perioperative Services Manager you will be responsible for the management of four busy operating theatres, as well as CSSD. You will work with all theatre stakeholders to achieve excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. As part of the health care team at Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital, you will maintain and implement quality systems in accordance with National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Extensive current clinical practice in perioperative role (minimum 5 years)
- Recent theatre management experience
- Ability to build rapport with VMOs and staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- OHS responsibility and leadership in risk minimisation
- Ongoing activity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change
- Graduate Certification/Diploma in Perioperative Nursing
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kristine Kelly at KellyKristine@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 25th August 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend