Environmental Services Coordinator
Job no: 538171
Work type: Full time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Environmental Services Coordinator
Permanent full-time opportunity at Greenslopes Private Hospital
Our Environmental Services team are responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout all areas of the hospital, in line with infection control guidelines. As our Coordinator, you will be our go to resource responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our team to ensure departmental responsibilities are met.
This will involve developing a thorough working knowledge of all departmental processes and practices to monitor and encourage staff to achieve organisational outcomes whilst ensuring a best in class service is provided to our colleagues and customers.
To succeed in this role, you will be a highly organised individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities. You will be driven to achieve results in this challenging and rewarding role with the ability to lead, develop and motivate our team.
You will also bring:
- Previous experience as a supervisor
- Previous cleaning experience in a hospital or hotel setting highly regarded
- Proven ability as an effective role model, displaying positive attitude and appropriate behaviour
- Ability to analyse data and situations and suggest recommendations for improvement
- Commitment to ensuring quality services are delivered to both internal and external clients through continuous improvement activities
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a rotating shift environment to include evenings, nights and weekends
- Intermediate computer skills including experience with Microsoft suite of programs
About Greenslopes Private Hospital
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
Greenslopes Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay will ask for proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Helen Crombie via CrombieH@ramsayhealth.com.au or (07)3394 7640
Applications Close: 29 August 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend