Housekeeping Services Assistant
Job no: 538544
Work type: Casual
Location: Noosa Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Housekeeping Services Assistant
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Housekeeping Assistant?
Join our supportive and friendly team at Noosa Private Hospital!
Casual opportunities available.
- Work with a brilliant team people in a friendly and supportive environment
- Provide the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of the hospital
- Ensure all equipment utilised on shifts is cleaned, restocked, and stored in the appropriate storage areas, in order to keep all staff, patients and families safe.
- Maintain communication networks with nursing staff and other stakeholders ensuring quality clinical outcomes are achieved.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to professional practice.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience in a cleaning role within a healthcare setting (desired)
- Availability to work across a rotating roster
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team structure and independently as required
- Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with customers and staff
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
About the Hospital
Located in a peaceful bushland setting, Noosa Hospital is an acute medical and surgical facility that provides a comprehensive range of specialties.
Noosa Hospital offers a free courtesy transport buggy to enable patients and visitors to get to the hospital from their car or the adjacent bus stops on Goodchap Street. Thanks to the support of a team of volunteers this service is available Monday to Friday.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For any enquires please contact:
Adam Godfrey – Hotel Services Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend