Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 538587
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Linacre Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Associate Nurse Unit Manager (PACU)
Fixed-Term 12 month Full-Time position
We are seeking experienced perioperative Registered Nurse to join our leadership team at Linacre Private Hospital.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our well-equipped Operating Suite comprised of three operating rooms, 2 modern procedure rooms and a state-of-the-art Day Surgery unit.
This role will suit an experienced recovery nurse with management aspirations or experience ready to step into a key leadership role in the department. The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively and consult with doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. In the ANUM role you will also closely monitor and assist the Perioperative Services Manager with human and equipment resource management.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor to junior staff.
Specialty experience within Anaesthetics or Recovery will be crucial for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting.
- 3 years minimum relevant specialty experience (Recovery/PACU).
- Any clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded
- Anaesthetic experience highly regarded
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $50.65 - $52.32 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC Associate Nurse Unit Manager gr1-gr3) [FTE $100 084.40 - $ 103 384.32]
Linacre Private Hospital is a 60-bed hospital which provides a comprehensive range of surgical and medical services to the Bayside community and beyond. We have three operating theatres, 2 procedure rooms, day surgery unit and a high dependency unit.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 and Influenza, vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Melissa Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 28 August 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend