Job no: 552613
Work type: Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Do you thrive in facilitating group programs? Elevate your career with Australia’s leading private teaching hospital.
Flexible working hours - permanent part-time job share or full-time hours available for the right candidate.
Would you like more control over your roster, free onsite parking and extensive professional development?
If you have experience helping people with PTSD and an interest in working with Veterans, consider becoming an integral member of the renowned Keith Payne Unit at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
We offer compassion and stability for our Veterans while recognising and valuing our incredible care team. We also provide services across other clinical areas including our acute medical wards, and day rehabilitation programs.
This role will appeal if you are looking for a varied clinical caseload and thrive in group programs across trauma, anxiety, depression and chronic pain.
You will enjoy many other benefits including:
- Working alongside an innovative and supportive multidisciplinary team within a world class medical facility
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted gym memberships for you and your family
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing
- Counselling, legal and financial assistance
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance
- A thriving social club!
The full time equivalent base salary is between $81,000 - $112,000 + superannuation, based on experience and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Necessities for this role:
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Minimum three (3) years’ clinical experience in mental health or health psychology
- National Police check within last 12 months
- Working with children check
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases and vaccination against Covid-19 (approved by Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation)
Keen to learn more? Reach out to Jasmin Inglis today: email@example.com or simply apply now!
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend