Supply Department 2IC
Job no: 554058
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services, Property Building Maintenance/Groundsperson/Security
A new leadership opportunity is currently open for a Supply Department 2IC / Team Leader to join our Stores and Supply Department!
About the Role
In this role you will participate and assist in managing all aspects of the supply function of the hospital. You will take a positive approach to lead and mentor a small team of ward-based supply officers to ensure that the store is operating effectively, including but not limited to training, stock and accounts management, and daily operational management.
Permanent full-time position desired, however part-time hours are negotiable for the right candidate.
We are seeking a self-motivated leader who can demonstrate a commitment to customer service. You will also be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Demonstrated high communication proficiency with a variety of stakeholder levels including internal and stakeholders and suppliers
- Advanced problem-solving capability with a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to question processes and initiate and implement ideas to reduce costs and mitigate supply risks
- Sufficient skills across SAP, Excel, MS Word
- Hospital experience and broad knowledge of supply/ inventory related functions within the health care industry
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or eligibility for membership to CIPS (Chartered Institute Purchasing Services)
On offer is a salary ranging from $80,000 - $85,000 + superannuation based on qualifications and experience. Exclusive of penalties and allowances.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal car hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Enquiries are welcome!
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Nick Russell on RussellN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend