Job no: 554585
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy North Bundaberg
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
What you'll do
As the pharmacist, you’ll play a pivotal role in providing specialist pharmacy and optional complex compounding services to our valued patients. Our longstanding Bundaberg Community Pharmacy prioritizes collaboration with the local health professions and gives back to the local community! This opportunity is perfect for a passionate pharmacist that is looking for both career growth and lifestyle!
- Provide dispensary operations, pharmacy services, and medication supply, catering to the needs of our valued patients and customers in the Bundaberg region.
- Educating staff and counselling patients on medication usage
- Participating in a wide range of professional services and health promotion campaigns
- Optional: Training & practise on complex compounding services (syrups, hormonal gels, capsules, creams, etc).
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- High level of computer literacy including systems knowledge of dispensing software
- An injection certificate or experience with vaccinations is highly regarded
- You love working in a team, and collaborating with others to deliver excellent care
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Competitive salary and compensation package, including:
- $5000 sign on bonus! (Paid upon one year of employment)
- Accommodation assistance of $100 per week for 6 months
- You may be eligible for relocation assistance of $1500!
- Flexible rotational roster for a balanced work-life in sunny North Queensland
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities: scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Alex Yeung via email@example.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend