Digital Support Liaison Officer
Job no: 555238
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan, Corporate Services - WA, Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
- Fantastic entry level position
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Location flexible – be based in VIC, NSW, WA or QLD
- Enjoy flexibility – work from home supported!
Ramsay Health Care is embarking on an exciting digital transformation across our facilities, bringing forth a range of digital advancements.
To ensure the success of this initiative, we are seeking motivated individuals who can bridge the gap between projects and our sites, specifically for those that are impacted by technological changes.
The Digital Support Liaison Officer will represent the forefront of digital change, engaging in diverse digital marketing activities and provide information and assistance to our onsite teams and other Ramsay employees as needed.
- Create excitement and buzz about the changes occurring
- Support the enhancement of digital skills and improving digital mindset and literacy
- Collaborate with Digital Ambassadors on various site responsibilities such as
- Preparing and distributing communications
- Scheduling and participating in minute taking
- Help to meet urgent deadlines
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Provide basic user support and training
- Aiding in the preparation and coordination of training sessions
This position plays a vital role in fostering excitement about the changes occurring, your digital savviness and talent for empowering and training others to feel confident using technology is a key element in this role.
You are a collaborative, supportive professional with a love of sharing your knowledge with others. Naturally, you are tech-savvy and enthusiastic about growing your own knowledge by exploring new systems quickly and efficiently.
Key Skills and Experience
- Effortless proficient in MS Office 365
- Ability to train others and clearly articulate the benefits of change
- Flexible and adaptable to change working across competing demands, volumes and schedules
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is desirable
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
We offer a great range of benefits for permanent employees including:
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Internal peer nominated awards (as well as Ramsay’s National awards),
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance, fitness passports and travel/ holiday discounts.
- We encourage and offer assistance and support for professional development
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., novated leases, self-education expenses and more
- Paid parental leave and study leave
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- A National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months may be required
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Berta Gevergizian, Change Management Specialist
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend