Job no: 556091
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy Gympie, Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
Join our Gympie team as a Pharmacist or Pharmacist Manager and take charge at one of our top Pharmacies in the Sunshine Coast region. This flagship community Pharmacy operates state of the art equipment and provides specialist Pharmacy services to patients from the local medical centres and nursing homes! This location is perfect to raise a family and suitable for a well-rounded Pharmacist eager to maximise their lifestyle and career! So, what are you waiting for? Be a part of something special and play a crucial role in our Sunshine Coast Ramsay Pharmacy Team.
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
- Leading team members in meeting the company’s expectations for productivity and goal accomplishment
- Provide dispensary operations, pharmacy services, and medication supply, catering to the needs of our valued patients and customers on the Sunshine Coast
- Participate in a wide range of professional services including: MMP’s, discharges, medication lists and counselling!
- Cultivate a collaborative and positive teamwork culture that empowers everyone to excel.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- Strong leadership skills, capable of managing and leading a team in accordance with legislative and medication safety guidelines.
- An injection certificate or experience with immunisations is highly regarded
- Previous experience in a community pharmacy setting is highly regarded but not essential
It is a mandatory requirement that you have:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Potential relocation assistance from anywhere in Australia
- Competitive salary and compensation package within the pharmaceutical industry
- Flexible roster for a balanced work-life on the sunny Sunshine Coast!
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, oncology, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Tom Kalinowski via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend