We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified) to be part of our surgical wards at North Shore Private Hospital.
This is a Permanent Fulltime, Part time or Causal Opportunity
- Learn and grow with us, we offer support for professional development
- Flexible work/life balance and industry discounts!
- Join a positive, supportive, and inclusive organisational culture!
About the Role
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will be working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary healthcare team with passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care. We value our staff and offer professional advancement in a collaborative learning environment under the guidance of the Nurse Unit Managers and Clinical Nurse Educators.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will also bring
- AHPRA registration as an Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a medical/surgical hospital
- Previous experience in surgical nursing
- IV Qualification is essential
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
$ 30.95 - $33.69 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $61,157.20 - $66,571.44]
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 313 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Louise Cubis, Director of Clinical Services at email@example.com