Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 556502
Work type: Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Nurse Unit Manager
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and innovative Nurse Unit Manager to be part of the Catheterisation Lab management structure at Baringa Private Hospital.
About the Role
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and innovative Nurse Unit Manager to be part of the management structure at Baringa Private Hospital.
The Nurse Unit Manager role encompasses planning, implementing, evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure improved patient outcomes.
The role requires working within the catheterisation lab and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
As an intergral part of the Catheterisation Lab team, you will lead, mentor and clinically work across our cardiac catheterisation, vascular and interventional pain management specialties.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced cardiac catheterisation nurse with previous experience as a Clinical/Nurse Manager. You will bring a strong clinical leadership skillset from an acute hospital setting, with the capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a committed mentor. You possess a keen eye for strategic management of clinical staff, financial and material resources.
You will also bring,
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 5 years minimum relevant experience in a cardiac catheterisation lab. Vascular and pain management experience highly regarded.
- Clinical leadership or management experience will be highly regarded.
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and the ability to work within a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and advanced interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated management ability.
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Shannon Webber, on WebberS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend