Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 557333
Work type: Full time
Location: Mitcham Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
- Mental Health Ward Nurse Unit Manager | Permanent Full-Time Position
- Advance your career in this key leadership and management role!
- Immediately access employee benefits and rewards
About The Opportunity
Come and join the team at Mitcham Private Hospital in Eastern Melbourne! Taking a holistic approach to mental health, this management opportunity across Mental health departments will see you leading a clinical team in 14 bed Adult inpatient psychiatric beds, 6 inpatient perinatal beds, and Outreach programs.
Working with a diverse multidisciplinary team and highly experienced psychiatrists to support the delivering high quality mental health care to the eastern suburbs.
Your Skills and Experience
You thrive on problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture, and providing dedicated and specialised advice to your team members.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years postgraduate experience in a psychiatric setting is essential for this role
- Experience in management desirable
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Benefits of Ramsay
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Kimberley Unthank via UnthankK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Wednesday the 29th of November 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend