Postnatal Registered Nurses/Midwives and Lactation Consultants
- Full-time, part-time or casual opportunities
- Flexible rostering to achieve a successful work-life balance
- Access a great range of employee benefits and rewards!
About the Opportunity
Westmead Private Hospital is seeking Registered Midwives and Lactation Consultants to join our dynamic team in their luxury 46 bed postnatal / antenatal ward alongside our 8-bed birth suite and a 14 bed Special Care Nursery. Welcoming over 200 babies each month, our busy unit will keep you engaged and involved whilst working alongside our highly experienced and competent team.
You will have the opportunity to work in any of our support clinics, such as our inpatient infant feeding support clinic and our outpatient postnatal support clinic.
You will bring a genuine interest in caring for women and their family through the various stages of pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal care. You will demonstrate:
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 1 year post graduate experience
- Postnatal ward experience
- IBCLC (lactation) certification is desirable, not essential
- Ability to work effectively in a supportive team
Overall, you must be an experienced midwife or nurse with excellent communication skills and enjoy working in an inclusive and vibrant environment that values and supports our diverse families.
A base hourly rate ranging from $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
Westmead Private Hospital is a modern 212 bed facility offering a comprehensive range of surgical, maternity and medical services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics.
Westmead Private Hospital has a great range of employee benefits:
All applications must be lodged online.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 19th December 2023