Registered Nurse Cath Lab
Job no: 557957
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Northern Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Apply now for this opportunity to expand your clinical expertise and put your stamp on an essential service is a once in a career opportunity! Permanent full-time or part-time role to the right candidate.
About the Role
Our hospitals are looking to support Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses to advance their clinical expertise and further education.
Hone your skill across our brand new Northern Private Hospital, as well as Warringal Private Hospital.
Ramsay will support you to complete your Post-graduate Certificate in Nursing Specialisation (Critical care) delivered online over 1 year through University of Tasmania. Visit University of Tasmania, Australia (utas.edu.au) for more details.
This is a rewarding role that requires an extraordinary clinical professional with highly developed communication, problem solving, and clinical skills.
- Relevant registration with AHRPA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years Scrub/scout/recovery experience
- Minimum 12 months in a Cath Lab environment
- Interventional Cardiology procedural skills such as PCI and Structural Heart procedures.
- Proven Cardiac Rhythm Management procedural and recovery skills
- Invasive monitoring including recognition of arterial and right heart pressures/waveforms, and Balloon Pump management.
- Experience with sheath management pre/peri/post removal.
- Experience in Cardiac nursing and/or Critical care, Advanced Life Support desirable
The hospitals are owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Remuneration: $ 34.39- $ 47.55+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $67,957.76 - $93,965.04]
What’s in it for you!!!
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times.
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave.
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription.
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave.
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more.
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave.
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Applications close: 12th December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend