Job no: 558102
Work type: Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Joondalup Health Campus, Joondalup
- Join our team - Permanent Part-Time opportunity
- Discover a fulfilling role with us, where we put YOU first!
- We care about you! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance.
As a theatre cleaner /Orderly you’ll play a pivotal role in maintaining a clean and safe environment for our Theatre Department
- Your responsibilities include ensuring all cleaning tasks align with hospital and regulatory standards.
Your duties and responsibilities encompass, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning specialised areas and equipment such as Theatres, Cath Lab and CSSD department
- Restocking Recovery and all general areas of the Department
- Thoroughly cleaning high-traffic areas within the Theatre Department and CSSD
- Setting up theatres for surgical procedures and verifying equipment functionality
- Safely transporting patients between wards.
- Knowledge of material safety data sheets and their significance
- Essential experience as a Theatre Orderly
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A “client-first” and “can-do” attitude
- Available to work a 7-day rotating roster
- Able to work 6 hour shifts 1900 - 0130hrs.
- Previous experience in a hospital or commercial cleaning role
- Familiarity with HACCP and Health Act Regulations.
Remuneration: On offer is base hourly rate ranging from $28.54 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Have questions or eager to get in touch? Reach out to our friendly Clinical Nurse Unit Manager, Karen Morrey via email at MorreyK@ramsayhealth.com.au
She is just an email away, ready to assist with any inquiries you may have!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend