Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse IV Qualifications
Job no: 558495
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
SCRUB/SCOUT – ORTHOPAEDIC, NEURO & ENT
REGISTERED NURSES & ENDORSED ENROLLED NURSES JOIN OUR TEAM!
Permanent full-time, part-time and casual positions now available
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced perioperative Scrub/Scout nurses, desirably with recent Orthopaedic, Neuro and/or ENT experience to join our team.
The successful candidates will be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
As a member of our theatre team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Clinical Manager, Clinical Nurse, and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
Your Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a hospital perioperative setting with relevant specialty experience.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of Infection Control principles
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties (desirable)
On offer is;
Enrolled Nurse: $ 30.95 - $33.69 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $61,157.20 - $66,571.44]
Registered Nurse: $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees
- Discounts on personal car hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
*Please note that casual employees may not be eligible for some benefits.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Mylene Werrett via WerrettM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Wednesday the 13th of December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend