Job no: 558688
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our Stores & Supply team at Wollongong Private Hospital on a Part-time or casual basis.
About the Role
In this role you will provide support to our various hospital departments ensuring adequate stock is available when required. You will be responsible for the ordering, receiving, and storing of stock in relevant locations and the reconciliation of stock levels. You will regularly liaise with both internal and external customers responding to general enquires and actioning as needed.
You will work alongside a professional team and report to the Supply Manager.
You will be a highly organised and process focused professional with previous experience in a stores or warehouse environment. You will be able to complete tasks within designated timeframes while effectively managing and distributing the inventory.
You will also demonstrate;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relationships with others.
- Strong customer service skills to effectively engage internal stakeholders and team members.
- Experience working with SAP will be essential for this role.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy/knowledge is desirable.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
*Employees who are not permanent may not be eligible for all items listed above.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jessica Duffy via email on DuffyJessica@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend