Job no: 558689
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Health Information Services (HIS) Administrator
- Make a difference! Be an essential part of our team providing high quality services to our patients. Permanent Full-Time and Part-time opportunity!
About the Role
Our Health Information Services (HIS) is a busy department providing a range of services to internal and external customers. We are the backbone of the hospital without our work our clinicians cannot provide high quality and continual patient care.
As the HIS Administrator you will:
- Retrieve, prepare and deliver patient records for patient care purposes
- Provide general enquiries and assist with the release of information
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
The HIS Department operates between 7am and 10:36pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am and 4:36pm Saturday and Sunday. Your ability to work across a rotating roster is essential for this role.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the Health Care sector is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative and utilise efficient problem-solving techniques.
- Sound computer skills, including competence with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Crucial to this role will be your high level of accuracy, attention to detail and time management skills to manage a high volume of confidential patient data through our Medical Records system.
A base hourly rate $28.07 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD.
Our caring and constructive organisational culture and the teamwork of our loyal and committed staff help us to deliver excellent health care and achieve positive outcomes for our patients. Ramsay believes in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Greenslopes offers a great range of employee benefits including:
- Free staff parking and an on-site childcare
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Michael Thompson, Health Information Services Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend