Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 558815
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Northern Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
Full time, part time and casual opportunities – have a say in your roster!
The Northern Private is a brand-new Ramsay Hospital highlighting the best of patient care and digital transformation. Work at a NEW premier, state of the art facility!
About the role
As a member of our clinical team you will be planning, evaluating and delivering care to patients with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
In the Surgical Ward you can expect to care for multiple specialties including, orthopaedic, gynaecology, ENT, urology, neuro -spinal, general and plastics. Our Nurse Educators will provide support transitioning into the new hospital and help to build knowledge and skill in the specialties cared for.
- Relevant qualifications and registrations with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
- Previous experience working in an acute hospital environment
- Flexibility to work a rotating 7-day roster is essential
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified): $ 31.27+ $36.61 superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $61,793.16 - $72,330.96]
Northern Private Hospital will be a premier, state of the art facility. Located in the Riverlee New Epping precinct, 18km north of Melbourne’s CBD, the hospital will open in early 2024.
Northern Private Hospital will ensure the growing and diverse community can access high quality private health care, it will support the busy co-located public health system, and provide Specialists and healthcare professionals new opportunities in an expanding market.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you!!!
- Work in a NEW state of the art facility!
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
- Employee Assistance Program
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Applications close: 1st December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend