Job no: 559000
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peel Health Campus
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
- Fulltime or Part time Opportunity!
- In need of a better work life balance? Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times.
- Be part of a busy, thriving Theatre team! Work alongside a diverse team and provide care and a safe environment for Theatre patients.
About the Role
We are actively looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with a keen customer focus to take on the role of a Theatre Orderly. This position involves working collaboratively across the Operating Theatre Suite.
- Collaborating with and supporting clinical staff
- Performing cleaning and waste removal tasks
- Ensuring surgical theatres are appropriately set up and equipment is thoroughly checked
- Transporting patients between wards.
Skills & Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within both teams and independent settings
- Strong focus on patient and customer service focus
- Availability for various shifts within a 7-day rotating roster
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- A proactive willingness to learn and acquire a good understanding of hospital procedures
- Motivated and positive attitude with a meticulous attention to detail.
Why Peel Health Campus?
Conveniently located near bustling Mandurah city and beautiful beaches, Peel Health Campus is your ideal workplace with a reputation in the community for our commitment to high quality patient care. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital which provides high quality public and private healthcare, delivered by our caring team.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Recognition and rewards programs
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hessite to reach out to Adreyana Okey, Clinical Nurse Unit Manager via email at OkeyA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend