Senior Business Analyst
Job no: 559014
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan, Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
Join us in shaping the future of healthcare at Ramsay Australia!
Seize the opportunity to make a lasting impact – your expertise is the key to our success.
Join our transformative journey at Ramsay Health Care Australia, where we're revolutionizing digital capabilities for patients, clinicians, and staff through our Experience & Innovation portfolio.
As we spearhead Ramsay's plans and investments for this year and beyond, this is your chance to be a pivotal part of the inception of a significant multi-year program. Seize the opportunity to join us at the outset, where your influence matters.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll play a key role in ensuring our success by identifying needs, uncovering opportunities, and recommending innovative solutions.
What’s on Offer?
- Full-time, 2 year fixed term contract
- Flexibility! Hybrid working arrangements
- Accepting applications from candidates based in Sydney or Melbourne
We're looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual with strong collaboration and communication skills. The ideal candidate excels both in teamwork and independent work and is keen to contribute their dynamic skills to a collaborative environment.
Your Skills and Experience
- 5 + years Business Analyst experience within large complex environments in the digital domain (Applications, Portals, Web).
- Experienced in traditional BA responsibilities such as:
- Running discovery workshops
- Facilitating ideation sessions
- Current state analysis, gap analysis and feasibility analysis
- Process mapping
- Customer-centric mindset, coupled with the ability to question and enhance the customer experience
- Confident in progressing project/product concepts through requirements gathering, user journey and business capability mapping
- A structured approach to capturing requirements in various formats (use cases, Agile backlog, or waterfall document)
- Knowledge of estimation and sizing methodologies and procedures.
- Proficient in differentiating between business needs, functional requirements, capabilities, and non-functional requirements.
Ideal, although not essential:
- Experience launching and managing digital products and services across different channels including websites and mobile apps
- Analysing and interpreting data, website traffic, and user behaviour to drive decision making and identify areas for optimisation
- Consulting experience with an aptitude for scoping and proposing solutions to complex problems
- Experience in healthcare working with patient portals, health applications, medical platforms, and systems integration
- User experience design principles
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- A National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months may be asked of you.
All applications must be lodged online and should include your CV and Cover Letter outlining the above criteria. Applicants from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Applications close Sunday 3rd December
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend