Registered Nurse - PACU and Anaesthetics
Job no: 559109
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Our Theatre Department is expanding – be a vital part of our growth!
Permanent full-time and part-time positions for experienced Registered Nurses in PACU and Anaesthetics
Join us in shaping the future of healthcare as Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital grows to include 9 cutting-edge Theatres, 2 Cath Labs and an Endoscopy Suite, catering to both adults and paediatrics.
We offer a wide variety of surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, vascular, neurosurgery, ENT, bariatrics, urology, orthopaedic and general surgery.
Your expertise can make a difference – join our supportive, dynamic team and provide exceptional patient care!
Join Us and We Will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow your career
- Balance your life with flexible working arrangements
We are seeking dynamic team players with exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your positive attitude and ability to flourish in a high-energy environment sees you consistently deliver top-notch patient care.
You will also demonstrate:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in an acute care hospital environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience within the Anaesthetic or PACU
- Available to work across a 7 day rotating roster and take part in on call duties
- Any postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded
A base hourly rate ranging from $40.47 - $52.19 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8).
Ramsay offers a great range of employee benefits including:
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Employee Assistance Program – access free wellbeing and counselling services 24/7
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Permanent employees and their families are eligible for a fitness passport – to help achieve your wellness goals with a discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression
*Casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits listed above
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Chandelle Roberts, Nurse Unit Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend