Job no: 559241
Work type: Casual
Location: The Southport Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Physiotherapists listen up! We have a new opportunity for a dedicated physio to join our team on a casual basis! This role is perfect for someone looking for their dream work/life balance. Graduates welcome to apply!
JOIN US AND ACCESS:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Role
The successful applicant will be working within the rehabilitation unit. You will be responsible for assessing and treating a variety of clinical rehabilitation presentations alongside 4 other Physiotherapists and a full MDT.
Your Skills and Experience
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registered
- Experience in a Hospital or Rehabilitation setting desirable, new grads will be considered
- A flexible approach to work in a developing service
- Highly developed assessment and intervention skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills and effective communication skills
- Provide a quality customer focused service
The successful applicant must be flexible to work a 7-day rotating roster.
The Southport Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply and requirements
All applications must be lodged online.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Helen Slaughter via SlaughterH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Tuesday the 5th of December 2023
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend