Join Ramsay on an exciting journey of digital transformation, becoming a leading healthcare provider of the future. Unifying our business for seamless patient care, we're breaking barriers and ushering in a new era of outstanding patient outcomes.
Embrace the future with us as we modernize and expand our world-class network through a patient-centric digital foundation!
Joining the Digital, Technology & Data team, you will have the unique opportunity to make your mark on how our people are supported through and adopt the changes that help Ramsay evolve its digital capability and the way we care for our patients.
- Fixed term contract 24 months
- Enjoy flexibility – hybrid working arrangements supported
- Position can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth
Focussed on the ‘people side’ of project change, this role will see you plan, develop and lead change through communication and training activities to support our employees in adopting the changed business processes, systems and technology, job roles, organisation structures, and other business improvements.
Your ability to build trust with key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation, in both corporate and operational functions, ensures that risks are being minimised, change is sustainable and the overall experience of ‘change management’ is positive.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Project Managers to deliver project change requirements and to agreed measures.
- Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities end-to-end.
- Leverages a change management methodology, process, and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Assesses the change impact through conducting stakeholder analysis, impact analyses and change readiness.
- Support communication efforts across the portfolio and enable the design, development, delivery, and management of key communications.
- Support training efforts by providing input, documents requirements, assesses training gaps and supports the design and delivery of training and learning programs.
- Prepare adequate reporting and documentation to track progress and risks.
You will have experience leading the end-to-end digital delivery on change initiatives in a large and complex organisation. Your profound knowledge of modern change frameworks, methodologies, and tools, coupled with an adaptive approach to diverse projects, is essential.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment that is both structured and of agile nature, embracing continuous learning.
Your Key Skills
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (i.e. ADKAR, Kotter, Lean Change).
- Active listening skills and curiosity.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, and ability to distil key messages that resonate with stakeholder groups.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous environments.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Business acumen and strategic mindset
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant change management certification/qualification.
- Experience working in Agile digital delivery project teams
- 3-5 years of experience in change management or organisational development, with a proven track record of successfully driving major organisational changes (ideally within a healthcare context).
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
We offer a great range of employee benefits including:
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Internal peer nominated awards (as well as Ramsay’s National awards),
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance, fitness passports and travel/ holiday discounts.
- We encourage and offer assistance and support for professional development
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., novated leases, self-education expenses and more
- Paid parental leave and study leave
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
*Please note that fixed-term or casual employees may not have access to all above benefits.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- A National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months may be asked of you.
All applications must be lodged online and should include your CV and Cover Letter outlining the above criteria. Applicants from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Applications close Friday 1st December 2023