Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 559360
Work type: Casual
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses (IV Qualified) to join our DOSA team in casual positions!
JOIN US AND ACCESS:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced nurse to join our dynamic DOSA team.
The DOSA unit offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will work among a fantastic team!
Your Skills and Experience
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse (IV qualified)
- Previous Pre-operative and post-operative experience desirable but not necessary.
Enrolled Nurse: $31.27 - $36.61 superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $61,793.16 - $72,330.96]
Registered Nurse: $34.39 - $47.55 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $67,957.76 - $93,965.04]
About the Hospital
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Sonya Skinner via email@example.com
Applications close: Wednesday the 20th of December 2023
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend