Chief Executive Officer - Sunshine Coast & Caloundra
Job no: 559411
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Clinic Caloundra, Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
As the CEO, your responsibilities include directly leading hospital management teams, cultivating, and maintaining strong relationships with Visiting Medical Officers and the local community, and actively seeking new opportunities for growth and expansion. At the same time, you'll ensure the attainment of financial and operational objectives for the business. You'll report to the QLD State Operations Manager and receive support from the Director of Clinical Services and Director of Finance. Your leadership will inspire your teams to uphold exceptional standards of customer service and clinical care while also leveraging your influence to drive necessary strategic changes.
What You Will Bring
To thrive in this role, you'll need to be seasoned senior manager or executive with a rich background in managing complex teams, preferably in the healthcare industry. Your skill set should include not only highly effective management abilities but also keen financial acumen, and outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Extensive senior management/executive experience
- Private hospital industry experience preferable
- Collaborative stakeholder engagement ability
- Strong business development, leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Track record in quality improvement and organisational change
- Deep financial management expertise
- Proficiency in team building, people development, and achieving high performance
- Business/Management/clinical tertiary qualifications or related experience
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital opened on 4 November 2013, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Facilities include 6 state-of-the-art operating theatres, two cardiac catheter laboratories, a minor procedure room, a day surgery unit, an 11 bed intensive care unit/coronary care unit and a 9 chair day therapy unit. Medical consulting suites are located onsite together with comprehensive pathology and radiology services. Other onsite facilities include a retail pharmacy and coffee shop.
Caloundra Private Day Hospital our facility offers endoscopy services in a friendly, caring, and comfortable environment. Located on the grounds of Ramsay Clinic Caloundra, the Day Hospital is fully equipped to conduct diagnostic gastroscopy and colonoscopy procedures. Patients are admitted and discharged directly through the Day Hospital, a stand-alone building on the campus.
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
We offer a great range of employee benefits including:
- We encourage and offer assistance and support for professional development
- Access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education
- Internal peer nominated awards (as well as Ramsay’s National awards),
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance, fitness passports and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Paid parental leave and study leave
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to commencement. Candidates will also be required to provide a current National Police check.
All applications must be lodged online and should include your cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria.
Applications close Friday 15th December 2023
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend