Job no: 559510
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Permanent Fulltime, Part Time and Casual positions available
Join a positive, supportive, and inclusive culture! Be an essential part of our CSSD team | Excellent career growth opportunities | Flexible work/life balance!
About the Role
A rapidly expanding department, we need several new staff members to develop and flourish as CSSD Technicians. Catering to several surgical specialties, we provide exceptional care to our community.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the cleaning, assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical instruments and medical equipment
- Working in conjunction with the operating theatre staff to ensure to support consistent and continuous workflow
- Practice exceptional customer service and maintain the high operational standards of the sterilisation department.
To succeed in this role you will bring proven experience in Clinical Sterilisation services, ideally within a hospital setting. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The flexibility to work a rotating roster including morning and afternoon shifts.
You will also bring;
- Certificate III in Sterilisation will be essential for this role.
- Experience working within a CSSD will be highly regarded
- Endoscopy experience will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
This will be dependent on experience and qualifications. As per the HSU EBA.
Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. We provide an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
*Employees who are not permanent may not be eligible for all items listed above.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Jake Shannon, Perioperative Manager via ShannonJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend