Job no: 559521
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Permanent Fulltime, Part-time and Casual opportunities available!
Join us and you will:
- Grow your career in a supportive, nurturing environment
- Have access to flexible working practices
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent customer service
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, reliable and customer focused member to join our friendly team in the sterilising department.
This position maintains high standards for cleaning, assembly, inspecting wrapping and sterilization of surgical instruments and medical equipment.
It is a fast paced work environment, requiring some lifting and the ability to be on your feet for the shift.
To be considered for this role you will possess a commitment to delivering a high standard of service and have an excellent eye for detail. You will have good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work within a team environment.
- CSSD experience preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and strong task orientation.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently when required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance - Sterilisation Services (Essential)
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $28.00 – $30.15 + casual loading where applicable and superannuation based on experience and qualifications.
North West is an acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital has 150 beds and has recently undergone a $70 million upgrade. North West provides a wide range of health services including Urology, Colorectal Surgery, Day Oncology, Medical General and Plastic Surgery, Surgical Dermatology, Vascular, Breast and Endocrine Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Women's Health and Paediatrics.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
*Employees who are not permanent may not be eligible for all items listed above.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, please contact Karen Crane, Perioperative Service Manager at CraneK@ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend