Registered and Enrolled Nurse
General Medical Ward
Peel Health Campus, Mandurah
- Work schedule Flexibility: Choose from full, part time or casual options to align with your preferences and availability!
- We prioritize your well-being, offering counselling and unwavering support including legal and financial assistance. Your care is our priority!
- Comprehensive leave benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and even the option to buy extra annual leave.
About the Role
We are actively looking for a proactive, energetic and professional Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join the Whelan Ward, 40-bed general medical ward with rehabilitation and palliative care.
As a Registered Nurse, your role involves ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care in alignment with the core values and strategic direction of Peel Health Campus and Ramsay Health Care.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients
- Maintaining a superior standard of nursing care to all patients within the department
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in strict accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures
In order to excel in this role, you should possess a robust clinical skillset gained in a hospital setting, coupled with a genuine dedication to delivering high-quality patient care. You should be adept to problem – solving skills and techniques, along with effective communications abilities.
Additionally, you will bring
- Current AHPRA registration as Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse
- Outstanding time management skills
- Familiarity with Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience in an acute care setting
- Enrolled Nurse must be IV Qualified.
Registered Nurse: On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from; $74,704.04- $98,304.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Enrolled Nurse: On offer is base hourly rate ranging from $31.32 - $33.65 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4) [ FTE $61,896.62 - $66,492]
Why Peel Health Campus?
Peel Health Campus is currently operated by Ramsay Health Care, but will transition to the South Metropolitan Health Service in August 2024’
Conveniently located near bustling Mandurah city and beautiful beaches, Peel Health Campus is your ideal workplace with a reputation in the community for our commitment to high quality patient care. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital which provides high quality public and private healthcare, delivered by our caring team.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Kate Darwen, our Clinical Nurse Manager via email at DarwenK@ramsayhealth.com.au
She’s here to help!