Part-Time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Join Australia's largest private health care provider. Flexible work/life balance! Excellent team! Industry discounts!
About the Role
- The Allied Health Team at St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Dietitian to join the team on a part-time, 12-month fixed term contract.
- As the Dietitian, you will provide effective and efficient dietetic services across a diverse range of settings, including acute inpatient (surgical, medical, critical care/ICU), inpatient rehabilitation, renal dialysis, infusion centre, day rehabilitation, and a private outpatient service.
- Opportunities for quality improvement and service development by liaising closely with the Food Services / Catering Department.
- Work as part of a supportive, multidisciplinary team, in a friendly and flexible environment focused on delivering high quality patient care.
- Opportunities to extend and for ongoing casual employment.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive when working within a multidisciplinary team and be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way values. The hospital has a small dietetic team, so you will be required to work primarily independently and manage your workload while providing support and supervision to less experienced team members including Allied Health Assistants.
You will display a strong work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect of others and a commitment to professional practice. You will need to apply evidenced based practice to undertake routine nutrition assessment, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation tasks to provide high level nutrition and dietetic services.
- Tertiary qualification in Dietetics from a recognised tertiary institution
- Eligible for full membership to Dietitians Australia as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- Demonstrate ability to appropriately apply Evidence Based Practice and dietetic knowledge to patient management
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate high levels of interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrate initiative and commitment to quality improvement and service development with a customer focus
- Maintain clinical knowledge by completing the required continual professional development hours as outlined by Dietitians Australia
About the Hospital
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a 203-bed hospital and is revolutionising private health care in the Ipswich and West Moreton region. Construction on a new comprehensive cancer care and renal centre has been recently completed, and a redesign of our rehabilitation services including a new day rehabilitation and outpatient facility located in close proximity off-site has expanded the opportunities for allied health practitioners.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online and should include a CV, cover letter (no more than 2 pages) and 2 current work-related references.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
For enquiries, please contact: Brady Watt – Acting Allied Health Manager (WattBrady@ramsayhealth.com.au).