Clinical Nurse - General Surgery
Joondalup Private Hospital, Joondalup
Leadership opportunities for an experienced Clinical Nurse to join our Operating Theatre Department at Joondalup Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Part-Time opportunity.
About the Roles
- This direct leadership roles will see you leading and supporting our front-line team members with the guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal outcomes.
- As a General Surgery Clinical Nurse, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of General Surgery services in our Theatre Department. Your day to day operations will include problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture and providing dedicated and specialised advice to team members.
To succeed in either of these roles, you will bring a strong clinical skillset working in an acute care setting with extensive experience in the General Surgery specialty. Your ability to supervise, lead, direct and motivate staff to achieve outcomes, and your well-developed planning, prioritisation and time management skills are critical for this role.
You will also bring:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum four years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in Theatre
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement
- Demonstrated clinical leadership skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values.
Remuneration: On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from $101,393.65- $107,728.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
About the Hospital
Joondalup Health Campus, (JHC) is a 712-bed facility owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator. Treating both public and private patients, JHC provides comprehensive acute medical care to the community within Perth’s rapidly expanding northern corridor. With such a large hospital to operate, JHC currently employs over 3200 staff, with numbers continually increasing to meet the demand for services.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
For enquiries, please contact Vikki Anderson, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org