Registered and Enrolled Nurse
General Medical and Surgical
Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands
- Permanent full-time and part time position – You Choose! Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to buy extra annual leave.
About the Role
Exciting opportunity for Registered and Enrolled Nurses to become part of dynamic General Medical and Surgical Ward at Hollywood Private Hospital.
We are actively looking for dedicated healthcare professionals who will consistently deliver a high standard of specialised care within their scope of Practice.
To excel in this position, you should bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting and will ideally possess suitable skills and competencies to work as part of our Clinical Services team or have an interest to work in this area.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years’ nursing experience in an acute care setting
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work all shifts or permanent night duty.
Registered nurse: $74,704.04- $98,304.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Enrolled Nurse: $31.32 - $33.65 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4) [ FTE $61,896.62 - $66,492]
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Maya Djiwatampu, Clinical Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org