Permanent Fulltime, Part-time or Causal
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs.
About the Role
Baringa Private Hospital is seeking an experienced Psychologist to join our supportive and dynamic team.
This role will work across the Group Therapy Programs, delivered to both inpatients and day patients, and individual therapy. Therapy aims to provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of a range of mental health illnesses. This role also involves the planning and facilitation of group services for patients.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a sole facilitation and group therapy role. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology
- Experience with adults with mental health disorders
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Post graduate qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS), or eligibility for membership
Early career Psychologists with an interest in adult mental health are welcome to apply. With peer and/or individual supervision available.
$36.50 - $56.49 + superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Baringa Private Hospital is a 78-bed licensed hospital, providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography including the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators, orthopaedics, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care and mental health. Our theatre complex offers state of the art operating facilities, along with a day surgery unit onsite. Baringa has a day medical unit which caters for patients requiring chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Kelly Wright, Director of Clinical Services - WrightKelly@ramsayhealth.com.au