Catering Team Leader
Noosa Hospital, Noosaville
- Permanent part time position – 70 hours a fortnight Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to buy extra annual leave.
Embark on a culinary adventure at our hospital, where we’re passionate about delivering outstanding food service to patients, visitors, staff and doctors.
Joining our vibrant catering team means diving into a role where you will be the right hand to our Hotel Services Manager, shaping the daily operations with finesse.
This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Lead and supervise a fantastic team of 30 staff to achieve excellent standards in their roles through your knowledge, role modelling and positive actions.
- Proactively and with catering department key stakeholders participate in the effective rostering of staff and control of equipment and consumables as required
- Ensure high standards of friendly customer-oriented service is consistently maintained
- Assist in directing and supervising the planning, preparation and serving of food to patients, visitors, staff and doctors ensuring high standards are maintained and legislation is adhered to
- In conjunction with the Hotel Services Manager develop the strategic plan for the catering department to manage and prepare for future goals, KPI’s and intent
- Deputise for the Hotel Services Manager in their absence or as required.
You will have prior experience leading, coaching, motivating, and developing your team to ensure quality outcomes are achieved.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Experience supervising and managing staff across a Catering or Hospitality Department/Organisation
- Ability to positively lead, support and motivate staff.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Noosa Hospital is an acute care facility with a reputation for providing high quality and compassionate health care services to the Sunshine Coast community. The Hospital is located just minutes from the heart of Noosa and caters for both public and private patients. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites.
For more information, please visit https://www.noosahospital.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay will require a check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases,
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Adam Godfrey, Hotel Services manager via email at GodfreyA@ramsayhealth.com.au
He’s here to help!