Senior Psychologist / Principal Psychologist
Job no: 562510
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Psychology Parramatta
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Newly created permanent opportunity
Diverse role working directly with clients, clinical supervision & other clinical governance initiatives
Help build a supportive and accountable clinical culture
Opportunity to grow your career across our national network
Ramsay Psychology is a growing national network of community-based private practices committed to supporting the wellbeing of clients through comprehensive psychological support. People know and trust the Ramsay name because we have provided mental health services across Australia since 1962. After experiencing significant growth over the last few years, we are ready to appoint a clinical lead for our Parramatta clinic in NSW.
Working from our purpose-built clinics, an important part of your role will be maintaining a case load of clients based on your own clinical interests. You will also play a role in developing and maintaining clinical quality at the sites through the provision of excellent clinical supervision to a growing team of General and Clinical Psychologists (local and interstate) as well as assisting our Director of Clinical Quality with various clinical governance projects.
Key Points About the Role
- Provide clinical leadership including mentoring the team of General and Clinical Psychologists
- Deliver a clinical case load at one or more clinics
- Work as a key member of the clinical leadership team
- Develop the suite of services and evidence-based models of care
- Provide advice to leadership team regarding clinical quality, safety and standards of care.
- Provide impromptu supervision and escalation pathways for complex cases
- Provide 1:1 and small group supervision sessions (face to face or zoom) to Psychologists across the country
- Assist the Director of Clinical Quality in delivering the Clinical Governance Framework including in working towards accreditation in the new standards for Primary and Community Health Care.
Why Ramsay Psychology?
- Opportunity to have a direct impact by working with a leadership team that encourages innovation and collaboration
- Be an early member of a growing national team of clinical leaders with Australia’s largest private psychology group
- Enjoy diversity in your work, a lovely clinic environment, and comprehensive administration support
- Opportunity to apply your experience in helping other clinicians reach their goals
- Easy handover/escalation due to Ramsay’s affiliated Mental Health Facilities
- Ability to develop rapport and trust with Psychology Contractors who work independently
- Demonstrated ability to act as Clinical Consultant to Psychologists
- A Team player who works collaboratively with the Practice Management team and wider leadership team
- A strategic thinker who contributes to continuous improvement, helps identify issues and solutions that will benefit current and future Ramsay Psychology clinics
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of five years of direct clinical experience
- Registered with the Psychologists’ Board of Australia. Endorsed as a Clinical Psychologist highly regarded.
- Completion (or undertaking) of Psychology Board approved supervisor training program with experience as a Clinical Supervisor
- Experience leading a team of Registered Psychologists highly regarded
- Experience in the development and/or implementation of policies, programs, initiatives or research to advance and support safe and high quality clinical care is highly regarded.
- Clinical experience in diverse clinical environments is highly regarded.
Apply today by clicking on the “Apply Now” button. If you would like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please call Peter Frederiksen on 0477 995 717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend