Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Accident & Emergency
Noosa Hospital, Noosa
- Embrace flexibility with permanent part-time roles – Perfect work life balance!
- Serene location! Nestled in Tranquil bushland, just 7km from the beach
- Join a warm and welcoming environment: Experience positivity, support and inclusivity everyday!
Join Noosa Hospital’s Emergency Department as an Enrolled Nurse in our Dedicated Fast Track Area
- Streamlined Care: Utilise our fast track Streaming Model for Prompt Assessment and treatment of Minor Emergencies.
- Operational Hours: Our fast track Area is open from 10:30 am to 20:30pm, 7 days a week.
- Expand Your Skills: Opportunity to assist in the Emergency Department and Short Stay Unit, Developing Essential Emergency Care Skills.
Your Skills and Experience
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care. You will be passionate about utilising evidence-based practice and thrive in a varied and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA
- Recent relevant acute clinical experience in Emergency Department highly desirable
- Established assessment skills
- Current intravenous cannulation competency
- Controlled drug administration competency
- Be proficient in wound care and the application of limb supports.
A base hourly rate ranging from 34.57 - $38.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN level 1-2 gr1-gr6) [FTE $68,310.32 – $76,293.36]
Noosa Hospital is an acute care facility with a reputation for providing high quality and compassionate health care services to the Sunshine Coast community. The Hospital is located just minutes from the heart of Noosa and caters for both public and private patients.
For more info, please visit https://www.noosahospital.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please contact Carolyn O’Connell, Nurse Unit Manager via email at OConnellC@ramsayhealth.com.au