Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands
- Permanent Full time, Part time and casual roles available – Multiple roles. Flexible hours for work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Gain access to counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy exclusive benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and even the option to buy extra annual leave.
Hollywood Private Hospital is the largest private hospital theatre complex in Western Australia and contains some of the most innovative technologies, including robotic surgery capability.
As an Orthopaedic Technician, you will work as an integral member of the multidisciplinary perioperative team
- Support theatre personnel in preparing the theatre environment for procedures
- Position patients and ensure their safety and dignity are maintained
- Comply with legislative guidelines and hospital policies
- Adhere to guidelines and maintain sterile fields during surgery
- Undertake designated cleaning tasks to uphold cleanliness standards.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and evenings is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Recent relevant experience
- Basic understanding of infection control principles
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values.
Candidates with prior experience in an Orthopaedic setting will be highly regarded.
About the Hospital:
At Hollywood Private Hospital, Orthopaedics is one of our core specialties and we are proud to offer the most extensive and comprehensive range of orthopaedic services anywhere in the state. We perform over 9,000 orthopaedic procedures every year, covering every sub-speciality such as hip, knee and shoulder replacements through to arthroscopic elbow, hand and wrist procedures.
Orthopaedics is a medical specialty that relies heavily on technology. We have the very latest advancements in computer navigation, 3D imaging and robotics to ensure our orthopaedic unit remains state-of-the-art.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Geraldine Keogh via email at KeoghG@ramsayhealth.com.au
She’s here to help!