Job no: 562672
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy North Bundaberg
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do
Become a key member of our Ramsay Pharmacy North Bundaberg team and play a pivotal role in providing specialist pharmacy and optional compounding services! Our longstanding Bundaberg community pharmacies network with local health professions to provide a wide scope of centralised patient care to the community. This opportunity is perfect for a people person that is eager to provide professional services and add new tools to their skillset.
- Work closely with the clinical leaders to ensure our pharmacy service aligns to patient care initiatives and operational requirements.
- Provide dispensary operations, pharmacy services, and medication supply, catering to the needs of our valued patients and customers of the Bundaberg region.
- Participate in a wide range of professional services and health promotion campaigns, including: CPAP, Vaccinations, DAAs, and Compounding (Optional training provided in complex compounding services - syrups, hormonal gels, capsules, creams, etc).
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- High level of computer literacy including systems knowledge of dispensing software
- A vaccination certificate or experience with immunisations is highly regarded
- Previous experience in complex compounding or community pharmacy is also highly regarded.
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Attractive remuneration and bonus incentives package, including:
- $5000 sign on bonus! (Paid upon one year of employment)
- Accommodation assistance of up to $100 per week for 6 months
- Potential relocation assistance of up to $1500!
- Ramsay employee benefits package – view our full list of employee benefits HERE:
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Alex Yeung via email@example.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend