Patient Catering & Housekeeping
Nowra Private Hospital, Nowra
- Permanent Part time position available. Flexible hours for work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Gain access to counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy exclusive benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and even the option to buy extra annual leave.
Join our team and make a difference!
As part of our dynamic environment, you will report to the Hotel Services manager.
Your main role? Distributing and collecting menus, food trays and beverages, alongside basic food prep. Plus, you will ensure spotless work areas, uphold food safety standards, and deliver outstanding service to our customers and patients.
Ready to be a key player in providing outstanding care? Apply Now!
Join our team and thrive! We are actively looking for a positive, energetic team player who loves culinary preparation and service.
Ideally you will also bring;
- Previous experience in a hospital or hospital environment
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to problem solve and maintain good working relations with others.
Remuneration: On offer is base hourly rate ranging from $26.40 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Nowra Private Hospital has been providing quality health care services to the Shoalhaven region and south coast of New South Wales since being commissioned in 1980.
For more info, please visit https://www.nowraprivate.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Trent Redlich via RedlichT@ramsayhealth.com.au