Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands
- Casual opportunity
- Gain immediate access to an impressive array of employee benefits and programs
- Experience career diversity, complexity & opportunity.
Join our dynamic team of allied health professionals as a Physiotherapist, where you will play a vital role in delivering exceptional care to our patients.
To thrive in this position, we seek a skilled physiotherapist dedicated to exemplary patient care, aligned with Ramsay’s values. Your expertise, coupled with strong communication and teamwork abilities, will be pivotal in our fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Your essential skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapist and current registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post-qualification
- Proficient clinical reasoning skills in inpatient or outpatient settings.
- Strong time management and organisational abilities for effective Physiotherapy delivery within assigned caseloads
- Capacity to efficiently handle workload demands and prioritize tasks
- Dedication to ongoing professional development
- Experience supervising junior staff and students
- Familiarity with quality improvement initiatives or research
About Hollywood Private Hospital
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 950 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the largest private hospital in Australia.
For more info, please visit https://www.hollywoodprivate.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
- Certificate of Registration with the Physiotherapy board of Australia (AHPRA)
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Foskett via email at FoskettC@ramsayhealth.com.au